AVAILABILITY AND RESERVATIONS
In order to verify room availability you may call us to 593 2 6046800 ext 560/561 (Atn: Camille Madrid or Piarina Serrano), or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For reservations, it is necessary to send the following information:
- Dates (IN/ OUT)
- Type of accommodation needed
- Reference for the group or passengers
- Number of guests
CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENTS
All reservation should have a 50% deposit in order to confirm services. The remaining 50% of the invoice should be paid 60 days prior the guests arrival, otherwise the spaces will be released.
With the booking confirmation the agency should send us the passenger’s name, passport number, nationality, date of birth, allergies, and dietary restrictions.
Credit Card: We acccept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners, for which we require to fill, signa dn send an authorization form.
PayPal: We accept PayPal and PayPal Credit payments with extra surcharge over the total invoice.
Wire transactions: Please, find below our account information:
Bank Name: Banco del Pichincha
Beneficiary: IGUANA CROSSING S.A
ID from Beneficiary: 0992735317001
Account Number: 3511880904
Bank Address: Amazonas N 45 – 45 y Pereira
Phone number from Bank: 593 2 2999999
Phone number from Beneficiary: 593 99484819
Address from Beneficiary: Av. Antonio Gil s/n intersección Malecón, Isla Isabela, Galápagos.
Once the deposit has been done please notify it with a copy to email@example.com (Camille Madrid) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Piarina Serrano) and accounting, Carolina Bermudez: email@example.com. This notification and further verification will guarantee the service confirmation.
Note: Due to a Bank's policy, the hotel will not accept old, scratched or damaged dollar bills.
FOREIGN TOURISTS VAT REFUND
If you are visiting from another country you may be entitled to a refund of the VAT on goods you buy from shops that display Tax Free logos (showed lines below).
This agreement applies to goods manufactured in this country and accommodation services in amounts greater than US$ 50.00 per invoice.
The amount of VAT (Value Added Tax) in Ecuador is 12 %.
Administrative charges will be deducted from the amount to be refunded
Refund accreditation will be carried out only through the credit card under the name of the applicant, DINERS CLUB, MASTERCARD, or VISA.
Important: Tourists must provide all the information requested by the authorized shops, and when filling out the VAT application form, this Information must be complete and correct in order to receive refund benefit.
PURCHASE: Find shops with the "TAX FREE" logo, request the tax invoice and the correctly-filled appendix form. SHOW: Your goods at International Airports, and request them to be STAMP by Custom Officers in the check-in lounge (This step applies only for goods). Remember: No Custom Stamp, No Refund.
REFUND: Fill out and sign the refund application. Do not forget to attach it with your tax invoices, appendix form and a copy of your passport. Deposit these documents in an envelope provided by Tax Authorities at the designated mailbox
- Cancellation 60 to 31 days before passenger’s arrival results in a 50% penalty over the total value of the reservation.
- Cancellation 30 to 0 days before passenger’s arrival results in a 100% penalty over the total value of the reservation.
Note: If a reservation is cancelled and there is no penalty, (according to the policy above) the advance payment will be used for a future booking only. The new booking must be done within the same year. Subject to availability.
In case of overpayments:
Iguana Crossing Boutique Hotel will not afford any financial cost and government tax for international payments. Refunds will be made only by wire transfer, not credit cards.
CHECK IN AND OUT SCHEDULE
Check in at 13h00m
Check out at 11h00m
- Transit Control Card (TCC) to the Galapagos Islands are paid at Quito or Guayaquil´s airport, better if they are paid before passengers check in. Cost per person is US$ 20.00. Starting October 15, 2013 any passenger who travels without TCC will need to return to continent immediately. Please, go to: www.gobiernogalapagos.gob.ec for a preregistration process. Fill out and submit the form. Show your passport at the “Consejo de Gobierno” Counter.
- 2 hours before departure in order to obtain the TCC. (cash only)
- Entrance Fee to Galapagos National Park (US $ 100 per person – Foreigners; US $ 6 Ecuadorians; US $ 60 Mercosur members, rates subject to change). The Entrance Fee are payable at your arrival to the Galapagos Islands, cash only.
- Is required by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Public Health, to all guests that come from Brazil, Angola, Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda, to travel with the Malaria Vaccination carnet. Vaccination must be done at least 10 days prior their arrival to Ecuador. At their entrance during Migration process, tourists will be required to have this carnet.
- Agency rates, reservation and cancelation polices are confidential. Iguana Crossing Boutique Hotel – Opuntia Hotels keeps the right to cease or change the agreement whenever it seems necessary.
- Transfers and connections between islands: Any transportation service between islands, either by air, land or water, is not operated by Iguana Crossing. Therefore, Iguana Crossing S.A will not be responsible for any cancelation, change, delay, missing flights or ferry, or any other unexpected event.
- Triple accommodation is only allowed when a child under 12 years old shares the room with two adults. Maximum two children per room.
- Transfers in & out: 1 – 4 PAX US $20.00 (per group) / de 5 – 8: US $40.00 (per group). (Subject to change).
- There are not ATM Machines in Galapagos and not all the business accept credit cards, please make sure to bring enough cash with you.
- Bring your passport all the time; you will need it in all airports in order to check in.
- At your arrival in Isabela, you will have to pay US $ 10 or 5 per person (cash only) for Isabela Island Entrance Fee. Keep the ticket with you at all times. You will need to show it at Isabela´s airport or pier.